Dr. Ernest F. Pecci, MD
Board Certified Psychiartrist
Served as an officer in the U.S. Navy during the Korean War. Dr. Pecci earned a degree of Medical Doctor, with distinction, from Tufts University. Residency in Psychiatry at the Langley-Porter Neuropsychiatric Institution in san Francisco and residency in Child Psychiatry at Mr. Zion Hospital in San Francisco. A practicing psychiatrist for over 40 years. He was the founder and President of Rosebridge Graduate School of Integrative Psychology. A fellow in Community Psychiatry at the University of California School of Medicine and a lecturer at John F. Kennedy University.
- He served as medical director of the George Miller Jr. Centers for Multi-handicapped Children and Adults in Contra Costa County, California. He also served as chief psychiatrist as the California Youth Authority in northern California. He is the founder of the PSI (Psycho-Spiritual Integration) process that has changed the lives of thousands of people.
- Author of numerous books. Chess: A Psychiatrist Matches Wits With Fritz; The Violence Potential in Our Society; Guidance from Within and Rise Above It (a book on the art of meditation.) His latest book, The Sacred Geometry of the Great Pyramid, Fall 2010 release.
Josh Batchelder, CGA, Graphologist
Handwriting Analysis for more than 30 years
Certified Graphoanalyst® and member of International Graphoanalysis Society (IGAS); Southeastern Handwriting Analysts (SEHA); Southern Handwriting Analysts (SCIGAS); American Handwriting Analysis Foundation/American Association of Handwriting Analysts (AHAF/AAHA).
Analyst; Teacher/Lecturer providing business and private handwriting services; employment screening; comprehensive career cultivation studies.
- He is the author of: Handwriting Reveals You (2003);Personality Profiling in 90 Seconds – a 15-Point Guide to Quick Handwriting Analysis (20006); Black Watch Diary(2008); Black Watch Diary – A Sequel (2009). Guest lecturer for major Cruise lines: Celebrity, Princess, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian.
- Graduate of Harvard University AB; Social Relations (Social Psychology, Sociology, Small Group Dynamics.) Certified Toastmaster, TM International. Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU); Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Member, Atlanta Chapter; and National Society of Financial Service Professionals.
- U.S. Air Force, Lt. Colonel, retired. 5000+ flying hours including worldwide missions; and chief wing navigator. Civil Air Patrol, PDK SR SQDN; instrument rated pilot. 25 years with Kiwanis.